Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Wantcha, I Wantcha.

Toniiiight!...

...Is the Latin American Film Series at The Georgia Museum of Art at 7pm (sharp) and it's gonna be snazzy.

I'm taking a film class this semester and my Teachin Assistant, LOLA, lovezz that Spanish/Latin American film. I love it too, we got to talkin bout Almodovar, long story short--we AmIgOs yoo. LIT-RA-LY couldn't have been a more perfect match.




Sooo tonight she's involved with this series and they're going to be showing "Found Memories"
(TRAILER ABOVE)

Errybody come, I'll pick yo ass up.



In other news, I'm thinking about taking a campin trip soon before it gets too too chilly. See some fall foliage, munch on SmOrEs, tell ghost stories, THE WORKS. My aunts got some tents, I'm gonna attempt to make some spiced cider and I want anyone and everyone to come (steeds, lanks, etc) So if you're reading this and you feel like roughin it some weekend soon with yours truly, call me, beep me.

I realize this post screams: "come play with me/desperation" but it's only cuz I WANNA DO COOL THINGS WITH COOL PEOPLE AND THAT MEANS YOUUU!


Also, shoutout to RubberSoul Yoga for this vid:
Fodder For Thought Boys n Gurls


No comments:

Post a Comment