Wednesday, September 26, 2012

King Of Coups Strikes Again! Eggs.Eggs.

Lasagna Lasagna Om-nom-nom-yah.

Last night met the fam at my aunt's house for some italianooo delicioso. 
Got to talking about muh new stable. One thing led to another, next thing I know Tom and my aunt are chattering about furniture deals and how to stretch those dolla dolla bills and 
BAM! I'm in a thrift store perusing lamps & assorted nick-nacks.

Among the booty harvested by king of the coups himself, are as followzzzzz:

Cactus Lamp! (with desert accoutrements)                                      Frenchie beer postah



















                                                        "Getcho Cook On" Housewife
                                                             Encouragement  Plaque








ALSO: I wanna give a special shoutout to muh gurl A.Killer. She brought this egg gem into my life and it's like really yolky ya'll.


No comments:

Post a Comment