Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hotty Toddy CinnaSpicy


The year's coming to an end rapidlyy and I've been spending way more time with the roomies because as soon as finals end we'll all scurry to our own little burrows and I won't see em til JaNuArY! Been a waay crazy ride with my 7 lady steed babes so far and I can't wait to gallop with em come spring.

Last night we went night walking all together and wandered around downtown Athens. Christmas tree selfies, gangly crazy-eyed musician rambles, and milkshake sippin while people watchin ensued, naturally and I was Asparagusin real harddd (footnote--Asparagus=grin to grin smiling). We also raced home and I dont wanna toot-a-toot-toot my own horn but I hailed as victor. :)))

Today, it was more...that's right!... roomie Athens tromping. Yes, I have a final on Tuesday but I just want to fall in love with the Classic City all over again. Gawwwd get off my backkk boooks/schooltyme






Me and AlPal went thriftinggg (AgOrA & MiNx) and found some gemz. But we have no monies so we just snapped these (professional quality) photographs and scooted ouutaa there.


Michael Jackson Action Figure. Jean Jowboy Joots. Leopard Heel Sofa Chair. Athens Vintage you tempt me with your treasures. Alas, they were all out of our pricerange. But Allie did walk away with a hotdog sweatshirt (it's scratch-n-sniff!) so holla hollaaaaa. WIN.


Also, because its hoiDaaaay time the RENTS have beens sending finals survival/yuletide boxes.
2Gewd2Me Tom&Kel. Anddd, Lauren's madre got us each something too! Lotion for the girls and a candle for meh cuz im the boy of the house. AND LUCKY FOR HER CINNAMON HOTTY TODDY IS THIS BOYS FAVORITE CANDLE FLAVAH WHOOOP WHOOP. Lightin dat shit


                           


P.S. I leave for Amsterdam next Thursday! More to follow soon--eeeeep it's almost time!


Stop---Get Jiggy


                                            

---I take her out when there's too much noise in my headddd




No comments:

Post a Comment