Sunday, December 2, 2012

Party Deer and the Bullet Slippers




WeekendOnFire.

Kel Moyzie (Good ole mom) shuffled into town Friday night to cheer me up cuz I've been havin dat strep throat for a couple daysss-yuck. First it was to le cinema to see Looper. Turned out to be a dolla theater (bang for our buck) anddd the movie was one of the best I've seen in 2012 even if Joseph Gordon Lewitt looked crayweird with all the makeup he was wearing. TrEaT yoself to this. Spoiler Alert: You will laugh, you will cry, you will fall in love.



Laterr we went and got burgs and feta crumble sweet potato fries at Clocked! Mmm baby. I don't know if you know this butttt me and K can feaasst on some sweet potato fries. AND FEAST WE DID. You know we ate dat whole bucket and then some. zesty.

After that it was off to mosey at a couple art exit shows at L.Doddd before Kel headed back to Roswell (Land of 1000 suburbanites). Among the pieces a couple stuck out and I snapped some piccccsss.

Hercules Muses                                    Bullet Stilettos-BOOMTOWN. 

Fragmented Femininity 1950s


After Kelly said her farewells, it was time for me to hit the books....

......JUST KIDDING NERDZZZZZ.

 I lathered my face with some flashy paints (to match the pattern of my hat!) and tromped off to see Cherub at New Earth Music Hall.




Afterwards we hung out with the band at a seeeedy house but it ended up still being a good, dub melting shindig.
Allie Keller also found a party deer. Definitely need one of these for the stable--only in horse form, duh.

Nothing like a weekend full of mom&roomie lovin :)
Now forreall tho I am locking myself in the library. oyeeeeeeee papi. final push. leyygo.







No comments:

Post a Comment