Sunday, February 10, 2013

Werk, Werk Doughboy.



It has been a while my sweet interweb canvas.

Update, Holla, Holla.

Last week was NYC Fashion Week!
 Howeverrrrr due to the poor timing of the blizzard of 2013 I didn't make it up to see muh main gypsy, Stefania. :(

Glad to have the Sartorialist in my life cuz there was some crazy good threads flowin down that runway.






Suno Fall/Winter 2013
 jumpsuit yo diggity do.














...and some Dolce & Gabbana flower coats. GET AT MEH.









Soooo, instead of faring the wintry beast, I kicked it in Ath and so glad I did. Dancing commenced, per usual, and February rooftop-mimosa shenanigans happened, too. (The weather has been quirkin up lately)


In other news, I got a job! So I can pay for my 21st bday in VeGaZzzz.
I am working at a cookie factory called Always Baked and it's da bomb. Fing-smackin cookies.Catchy tunes. my main roomie Allie (got me the job). what could be better? Nada.








But, on a doughier note, I cannot stop eating the little nuggets of joy. We even sell deep fried cookie dough. Ahhh so gewd. Watch out, here comes my journey to dough-hood
......one crumble at a time.

Also, creative writing goes well with the Reggmeister but I need to stop makin my stories so formal. Just sit and let it flow outta ya, says Reg. Hopefully this blog-vomiting helps a bit.

Gonna give it a whirllll. Toot-a-loooo, trollops!



1 comment:

  1. Missed this before......thanks for the update.
    Cookie--ho!

    ReplyDelete