Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring, Sprang, Sprung Threadz



It may not be another month til springtime but the weather (sunny with a chance of sunny) and the new vintage clothing (baby green plaid shirts with a chance of striped rompers) says otherwise. Spring has sprung and aint nobody mad!

DyNaMiTe Vintage Clothing in downtown Athenz jumped on the spring wagon and AlliePop and I found some goodies. Flower corduroys, Flower romper, "unicorn jumpin through yo ear" earring. nuff said.




Also, it may not be a "spring thing" piece but Lori, The Vintage Vixen, was holdin the most bomb fur vest for me. Black n White for when I become a Brooklynite (left)
Also, found this baby plant peeking out of the corner of Jittery Joes Coffee Shop when I was doin homewerk.

Coffee. Shrubs. Love.




Also, Also.
Always Baked Update!

Work at Always Baked Bakery has been going well for the past couple of weeks. making cookies. eating cookies....eating more cookies. 
But...a couple days ago I tripped (too lanky!), spilled an entire mop bucket (bleach city), and pulled down a rack of dishes in an attempt to get my balance (smash, shatter, and roll) 
Below is what became of my purple pants. I guess I gotta bleach those suckers completely noww. Washed Out Plum? #DontHateIt



Now I zzzzz. Midterms Upon Us! I am toast.


No comments:

Post a Comment