Friday, November 9, 2012

Nuci's S P A C E


Got invited to Nuci's Space (a venue/oasis for struggling local Athens musicians) last night by some of my Music Bizness frandds (C.CarusO) to see some local musica. Also, there was a FREE candy table and a raffle. you KNO i hiT DaT Upppp. (Won 3 chick-fil-a gift cards so booyeah, don't gotta spend my money at  Pray The Gay Away, Inc, I can just use deese here vouchers)

First up on the Nuci's setlist was Androcles and the Lion and they weren't too shabby. Reminiscent of Explosions in the Sky. Lotta instrumental crescendos.

Snapped a clip of their osculating performance. The sound quality may be a little offff but tis all I have!



Explosion in the Sky sound-alike. Sounded like two peas in a pod to me (If you want to watch any ONE video on this blog, this is that video. MASTERPIECE, I TELL YOU.)



TO FINISH THE NIGHT at Nuci's was Will Weber, a DJ of sorts. I don't know if it was the lack of a "pump up the jam"-minded audience or that he tended to rely on generally slower songs but he just wasn't doing it for me. Maybe at Bad Manor while I'm getting seared with lazerbeams in my eyeballs I would enjoy it. Context Context Context.


No comments:

Post a Comment