Tuesday, November 6, 2012

QURIOUSity killed da kitty.



Yesterday I went to muh first meeting as a part of WUOG's (The local radio stations 90.5) Local Music Committee. We sat round table style on some plushy pizza cushions and Will, the head radio honcho (he has a beard), handed out new local band CDs! Each person gets an Athens band, gives it a listen, and reports back. I got Qurious's new album, Void Vanishing, that comes out November 20th! It only works on the CD player in my car so I don't have toooooo much to report yet but I be keepin ya posted.

Sample 2 of the songs on and see for yerself.




aLsO. aLsO!

Saw my frannnd Andrea [OnDreA] at Wuog. She's a very big deal there a.k.a. she's in with the parking deck people--MOST EXCLUSIVE GROUP ON CAMPUS.

 I got to take home one of her oh-so-snazzy posters that she designed for Reptar's concert this weekend. Also, if you're not going to at least one day of Wuog Fest, all I gotsta say 2 yew is Whaaaaaa? and YouJokinBoi.

Get ticks here!!!!!








~AZAELIA CAT GOTCHO TONGUE~

Speaking of new tizzuneeesss my gurl Azaelia is sounding lovely recently. Anddd a title in Espanol? 










No comments:

Post a Comment