Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's Been A Hot Second...

It's been a hot second since I blogged but lemme tell YOU something.



Update on my whereabouts!

I'm currently interning at three, an Ad and PR agency in Atlanta. I'm doing PR for them so that means pitches, press releases, and general, random scribbled blurbs--anything keeping me writing is a plus! I also went to an Atlanta Rollerderby "bout" recently to help out with a photobooth that Moe's, a three client, setup. The rollergirl who helped us set up? Rudy Huxtabrawl. What a clevah lass!

In other news, I just got gum surgery soooo I look a lot like this now:



and when I find foods that I can eat I feel a little like this:




I also moved to Buckhead while I intern! Mary is the roommates name. She paints (Grad from SCAD), she's cayute, and she's AVAILABLE.


REAL-TIME update!
Eating spaghetti at my desk. 


What I think it looks like:      What is actually happening:

Thinking I'll spare you an actual picture.


More to folloowww soon.
 hooootie whooooo





No comments:

Post a Comment