Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lana Lasagna Crisis!

Dear Lana Del "Flaunt My Who-Has to The World",

Do not think for one little second that I did not see your recent hanky-panky GQ photoshoot. Cuz I diD! One of my lank correspondents forwarded it and I HAVE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY.

Tell your marketing team (cuz we all know they created you) that they are taking you down a dark, dusty road and that you shall no longer stand for their "TA-TA's are for errybodyy" montra.

A.K.A Less of THAATTTT
            More of THISSSSSSS





The photo in question:








The article: http://www.prefixmag.com/news/lana-del-rey-bares-her-booby-and-more-in-gq-magazi/68752/





Keep those pups on lock or you can just continue on this slippery slope, hang out with ray j, and become famous. 

PREACH OPRAH PREACH

Love,
A Llama Who Cares

**CAUTION: Linkage overload but there be no viruses. I SwEaR.





No comments:

Post a Comment