Friday, October 5, 2012

Mumpkin, Leningrad Postales, & Sister Onions

Yesterday just as the clouds were setting into a pink fall afterglow I paid my 1st visit to the Ugarden! They needed mostly weedSHMASHIN (wench werk--calledddd it) but I didn't mind cuz the weather was magnifique, errybody was super friendly, and free veggies were flowing for all green thumbs! I made out well with a mumpkin (mini pumpkin), bell pepinos, and KALE(which I have become a big fan of in chip form-nomnom).



















 After the twilight garden fest I attended the 2nd installment of the Latin americano film festival! Postales de Leningrado was da film and the director, Mariana Rondón, used a bunch of influences from 60s pop art (think Beatles yellow submarine) I wouldn't saaay that I fell in love with the film but it was good to see my film TA Lola and some old Spanish profés (lil salsa bean was there!)

TRAILER YO.









Also my SiStAH is coming home tonight from Virginiaaaa! Gonna get dat bloomin onion at Outback (Restraunt of Champions) Steakhouse whoot whoot. yaz. peace.love.fried onion flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment