Thursday, September 29, 2011

Salsa Rambles

About to go watch a Spanish movie at the Georgia Museum of Art for Lil Salsa Bean's class!

Recently, it's been pretty entertaining to watch her teach class. She has such a "lust for life", quirky, story-telling teaching style that I never want to miss out on.(Perf Attendance hollaaa). If I'm half as lively when I'm her age, I'll be lucky fasho.

Today, she talked to herself (and anyone who could keep up) for 30 minutes about random Athens ongoings, Obama, recipes for gespacho, and one time when she kissed a man who was not her husband(awkward?) In her mile-a-minute ramblings she constantly switched between Spanish and English. I couldn't believe how fast she could transition from one to the other, and back again. Made me so excited for Buenos Aires next year! (My study abroad meeting is tomorrow w0oot wooot)

Also,  I know the way I keep portraying her makes her sound waaay loca but she's not. (Ok, maybe a wee bit) but she's so GUIA(cool en espanol) Can't wait to see her with her little husband. Mannnn, Spanish people are the best (especially Barcelonians).

1 comment: