Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bee Busy

Went to the game today for kickoff then left right after. Too hot. Sor Boring.

Listening to some more Yelle right now to help me rally for the night. I can't get enough of French music and film right now. There's something about the language that's better than anything I've ever heard before. Yeah I love speaking Espanol and its practical but Francias just trumps it and I can't tell why. If I could have any accent it would definitely be French mmm.

 I was supposed to go to a study abroad meeting last night at 8:30pm but their office closes at 5? So I need to call them if I'm going to schedule the Cannes Film Festival and Buenos Aires for a year #GonnaBeBroke

Looking forward to next week when I'll have more time to write/read Tina's masterpiece/paint Citizen Cope's album art

College is exhausting. Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment