Monday, October 10, 2011

Wishy-Washy Drizzles

Forgot to write yesterday because of parade shenanigans! Ooops, oh well. Guess I just gotta "yes and" with the punches. It's rainy today, reallll rainy, and I feel kinda like the weather. I need to get out and do something on this overcast Monday soo I'm about to go thrifting with Rosebud and Lucas later. Maybe Ill luck out with a another snazzy Navajo jacket or pair o DrMartens.

The real reason today is a D-R-A-G is because the weather is at an in-between stage. No rain. No snow. No sunshine. It's one of those wishy-washy, bi-polar days of cloudiness, gusts and drizzling. If we had full on rain, the day might still hold potential (puddle-jumpin, popsicle stick racin, raindrop-tongue catchin) but drizzles leave no room for imagination-fueled outside adventures, just suffering under the sporadic weather conditions to reach your next location. Lamesauce. 

Going to limit my sporadic weather suffering after thrifting by going to VisionVid to rent J'ai tué ma mère (I Killed My Mother) by Xavier Dolan, among other random videos that catch my eye (they're a dollaa, hollaaaa). It's that kind of dreary, "wrap me up with some hot cocoa" movie day and, lets be real, any day is a good day for French film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment