Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fings Crossed for a Sickly Mac!

Woe is my poor computadora! My little Mac is reall sick due to the download of the new Jay-Z/Kanye album. Curses upon the rapping brilliance that brought down my link to everything technology! It's been 3 days and I'm counting down the hours til he gets revived, whether that be by the peeps at PeachMac or a Craigslist tech man named Steve I looked up. (Steve seems kinda shady though so I'm still shopping around for who to trust with nursing my comp back to life).

For now I am forced to use library computers and that means no watching Boardwalk Empire and small blog posts when I catch a spare moment.

Fings crossed for the littlest Mac to get better. More to come when I'm not technologically handicapped!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your computer is down...heard you are going to the Great Wall of China soon! I marvel at your stamina and all the places you've already been. Would love to hear some of the stories of the people you've met.

    ReplyDelete