Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meatloving Crisis

Went to THE GRIT for some finger-licking, too-tasty-too-handle brunch this morning. When we first got there I was informed that The Grit was a vegetarian establishment. Say Whaaaat? That's right, no sliced ham, no turkey burgers, no sausage patties, NO BACON. 

Before raising too much of a ruckus, as any fellow meatlover would do, I looked the menu over. Scanning for something delectable. Nada. Then, I looked up on their hipsteresque chalkboard and saw the specials. Halllelujah, the pepper, goat cheese SpEcIaL omelet saved the day. Oh lord. Instant favorite. Mmmm turns out veggielovers can make a mean brunch too!

Just got a ring from Marmalade and Liza Minnelli (my fraaands Meredith and Liza) and we're going to North Campus to play board games outside. Only the classics: Chutes and Ladders, Candyland etc. Why, you may ask? No se. But when the opportunity to hang out with these Theta babes arises I jump on it rullll fast cuz I never see them!

Later, going to help Lucas paint his huge canvas today. I think we're going to tie it up between two trees in a field (location TBA) because iz way too big to paint indoors. I also might bring a little canvas to paint the Citizen Cope album cover.

Perfect sunny Athens day for canvas splatta-painting and taking a walk down "board-game memory lane"

No comments:

Post a Comment